A. Schulman Supports Customer Success at Chinaplas 2018
Under the booth theme of “Our definition of success is helping you achieve yours,” the company will be located in Hall 7.2, Booth R01. The annual Chinaplas show is being held
A. Schulman’s display will highlight newly developed products in masterbatches, engineering plastics and specialty powders. Examples include materials for low-emissions grades for automotive interiors, low-density and metal replacements for lightweighting, color masterbatch and color solutions for protective films and non-wovens, and mold-in-color metallic effects in various resin substrates.
"At this year’s Chinaplas show, we look forward to showcasing how we are supporting our customers’ success through industry-leading service and timely innovation,” states
"We are excited to present our latest products that address our customers' needs for more efficient materials processing, better performance and sustainability. Our technical capabilities and wide product portfolio, coupled with our knowledge of the
Product highlights at Chinaplas also include:
- A complete product range of low-emission solutions for interior automotive applications;
- Schulablend® polymer blends that provide unique performance and economic benefits for applications such as grills, HVAC, cup holders, door components and seat belt parts;
- Lightweight solutions across our different polymer materials;
- Reinforced Schulamid® 612, a tailored Polyamide 612 (PA 612) grade that provides superior protective performance for automotive sensor housings; and
- Award-winning molded metallic color materials for the perfect dispersion of metallic color in various resin substrates, as well materials that improve scratch-resistant for high-gloss and matte surfaces.
Meet our experts at Booth 7.2 / R.01 or visit www.aschulman.com to learn more about how
Communications Manager, EMEA
Schulman International Services BVBA
Tel: +32 (0)52 750 576
Media and Investors in
Vice President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Tel: +1 330-666-3751
Source: A. Schulman, Inc.